Interior and Exterior Commercial Painting
For interior and exterior commercial painting, we work with general contractors, building managers, property owners, remodeling contractors, and designers to paint interiors and exteriors for tenant improvements, new construction or remodeling projects. Our experienced crews can schedule around the demands of a commercial site and adhere to sequencing in multi-trade schedules.
Our work is done in a timely manner by an expert crew. We are highly experienced in blasting and surface preparation and knowledgeable regarding paint and coating options for various substrates including wood, metal and concrete.
Specialty wood finishing projects such as doors, windows, moldings and railings can be completed on-site or in our wood finishing shop. We are also experienced in wood finishes for historic renovations.
- Tilt Ups
- Office spaces and Tenant Improvements
- Retail Stores, Banks and Warehouses
- Apartments and Condos
- Scaffolding for multi-story buildings.
- Vapor Blasting
- Site Protection
- OSHA Safety Program Compliance
- Drug Testing and Background checks on the workforce
Designers and Remodelers
“Your partner of choice for designers and remodelers”
Bringing Your Vision to Life:
- Designers and remodelers can rely on Western Accents to be an integral part of your team to bring your project in on time and on budget. We make your vision, our vision and provide the customer service and on-site professionalism that supports your company reputation.
Experience You Can Count On:
- We work well with others. Our team members are experienced at working from architectural, remodeling and interior design plans. Their level of knowledge of paint and coatings helps designers and re modelers advise clients on the best coatings and surface choices. Whether you are managing a kitchen remodel, bathroom renovation or entirely new construction, Western Accents is familiar with the design build process and will do everything necessary to keep your project on track. Communication is an essential tool throughout the project to help you keep your clients informed and schedule your other trade work around the preparation and painting process.
Subcontractor Bidding Knowledge:
- We are familiar with the bidding process for subcontractors and are sensitive to adhering to your company’s financial outcome goals. Our field staff strives to deliver a positive customer experience throughout the project.
A few of the Remodeling Contractors with Whom We Work:
- Mosaik Design
- Refined Restoration
- Square Deal Remodeling
Western Accents’ trained craftspeople strive to be well-educated regarding the essentials of painting technical data. With the development of low VOC paints and a variety of specialty coatings as well as eco-friendly products it’s important to hire a painting contractor familiar with recommending the appropriate coating or paint for specific outcomes. In addition, the overall success of a painting project depends heavily on a contractor’s knowledge of proper surface preparation. As a member of the Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA), Western Accents Painting has access to the most up-to-date technical data regarding surface preparation and coatings applications. As the leading trade association for painting contractors, the PDCA issues the Standards for the industry.
Visit the PDCA website to view the individual PDCA Standards.